Pmsing Meaning Text
0 Present participle of PMS. PMSing is an abbreviation for experiencing Premenstrual Syndrome which is a collection of emotional symptoms most commonly irritability tension and unhappiness with or without physical symptoms such as bloating abdominal cramps and tender breasts prior to the start of a females period.

Pin By Caitlyn Thomas On Stuff Work Quotes Funny Funny Quotes Funny Mom Quotes
Top definition pmsing Around a womans period - for some its before some its after and some its during they start to go through mood swings and become very emotional.


Caution I M Pmsing So I D Be Very Careful With What You Say I Could Go All Kinds Of Crazy On You Or Start Cr Cry Like A Baby Quotable Quotes Favorite

Diy Crop Top Jokes About Men Funny Quotes Funny Pictures

You Are Under The Influence Of Your Pms I Ll Just Wait Till You Are Sober Funny Quotes Someecards E Cards

Here S The Definition If You Ve Been Wondering That Some Women In It Though That S 90 Of You We Get It We Re Here To He Scientific Articles Emotions Pms

Lololololol Pms Humor Boyfriend Humor Laughing So Hard

Love This Funny Texts Cute Jokes Funny Quotes

I M Sorry For The Things I Said On My Period Period Quotes Period Humor Period Memes

Pmsing Is Tough And These Hormonal Tweets Will Prove It Funny Tweets Funny Funny Memes

472131 Pms Decoded 67046 47213 1 Jpg 440 520 Pixels Pms Jokes I Love To Laugh Period Humor

You Re On Your Period I Love Harry S Situation Originally Pinned From Jonathan Lond One Direction Preferences One Direction Imagines I Love One Direction

Pms Funny Pms Quotes Pms Humor Funny Quotes Sarcasm

Pin By Jennifer Collum On Funny Stuff Funny Quotes Humor Ecards Funny

Pin On Things That Tickle My Fancy

The True Meaning Of Pms I Love To Laugh Funny E Cards

7 Things You Should Never Say To A Girl On Her Period Sayings Period Never




Post a Comment for "Pmsing Meaning Text"